Friday, January 27, 2012

new turtleneck

I can't remember when was the last time i wore a turtle neck, but i'm embracing them now cause i'm freezing my ass off all the time. This one is brand new from Cheap Monday, and the camel colour its oh so superb! The watch was a gift from my mum two Christmases ago, she loves everything nine west, I don't necessarily love nine west but this watch is undeniably gorgeous.

Cheap Monday turtleneck | Gap cardigan | American Apparel belt | American Apparel jeans | Nine West watch



yesterday while browsing through some blogs I stumbled upon this delight. these ladies got it going on, i gotta up my game here! i hope you guys enjoy as much i did!


"I think it's fun to dress up, it's an exercise in creativity..."

new finds coming soon to eOvúVintage


1 comment:

  1. Great pants are really nice! I like the turtleneck too!

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...